Every April 26, we celebrate World Intellectual Property Day to learn about the role that Intellectual Property (IP) Rights play in encouraging innovation and creativity. This year, amid Covid-19 pandemic, we are going to celebrate the World IP day virtually.
Photon Legal is committed to its goal of spreading IP Awareness throughout India. This year we are hosting a live webinar along with distinguished personalities from Government and Corporates.
Theme of the event – Innovate for a better tomorrow!
Speakers – Dr. Abhay Jere, Chief Innovation Officer, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, and two surprise speakers.
Who should join the Event: –
- Business owners and CXOs;
- Research Teams;
- Women innovators;
- College Teachers and Students;
- Software developers; and
- Product designers
Why should you join the Event –
- To turn ideas into a million dollars business
- To understand the difference between Innovation and Invention
- To learn about the basics of IPR (Patent, Copyrights, Trademark, Design)
- To learn about the importance of filing IPR
- To know about various Govt. policies and benefits for filing IPR
- To learn from the experiences of the industry stalwarts
- To burst your myths about IPR