Webinar on World IP Day
Every April 26, we celebrate World Intellectual Property Day to learn about the role that Intellectual Property (IP) Rights play in encouraging innovation and creativity. This year, amid Covid-19 pandemic, we are going to celebrate the World IP day virtually.
Photon Legal is committed to its goal of spreading IP Awareness throughout India. This year we are hosting a live webinar along with distinguished personalities from Government and Corporates.
Theme of the event – Innovate for a better tomorrow!
Speakers – Dr. Abhay Jere, Chief Innovation Officer, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, and two surprise speakers.
Who should join the Event: –
- Business owners and CXOs;
- Research Teams;
- Women innovators;
- College Teachers and Students;
- Software developers; and
- Product designers
Why should you join the Event –
- To turn ideas into a million dollars business
- To understand the difference between Innovation and Invention
- To learn about the basics of IPR (Patent, Copyrights, Trademark, Design)
- To learn about the importance of filing IPR
- To know about various Govt. policies and benefits for filing IPR
- To learn from the experiences of the industry stalwarts
- To burst your myths about IPR